Freelance Research Analyst
Wonder is an on-demand research network where bright minds like you can explore intriguing and intellectually stimulating topics.
With Wonder, you can earn while you learn. It's simple: Do research, get paid.
This research serves as the bedrock for strategies and initiatives by our clients, who include top tier consulting firms, VCs, and international marketing agencies.
As a Wonder Analyst, you’ll choose where and when you want to work, learn about new topics, and get to enjoy unique research challenges day after day. Best of all, you’ll get paid for each research request you complete! ($15-18/hour based on flat-fee project work)
Types of Research:
- What’s the expected ROI on Ethereum mining, and what’s the best way to get started?
- Please provide the psychographic profile of an author publishing their first book.
- Why would AOL or Verizon be interested in a strategic investment in the startup Rollout.io?
- What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?
- Competitive pay on a flexible schedule
- Perform research for top global companies like: Proctor & Gamble, Bloomberg Beta, PWC, Omnicom Group and WPP.
- Sharpen your analytical skills and build your resume
- Join a network of like-minded people peers in an active global community of independent researchers
Application: The application consists of a brief quiz, a practice research response, and mentor guided on-boarding to get you up to speed - fast.