Account Supervisor For PR Firm
- Full Time
RLM is a full-service PR and digital marcomm agency on the move, with the strength of 27 years delighting high-growth startups, mid-stage companies, and only the most dynamic of enterprises. RLM is today firmly positioned as best-in-class when it comes to specializing in emerging industries, launches, and a 21st century approach to reimagining many stale aspects of corporate communications.
RLM’s growing team seeks an experienced, digitally-proven PR pro to join our agency as Account Supervisor. The AS will manage a portfolio of 6-8 B2B and B2C accounts as team lead, overseeing long and short-term activity of each account, such as: strategic planning and message development, end-to-end media relations duties (specifically among tech, culture and business outlets), content creation/marketing, general client relations, staff supervision (will directly manage 2-3 junior level staff), and overseeing our social media and Influencer relations programs.
1. Extensive experience in B2B and Consumer tech PR (or other highly-nuanced category), with solid understanding of the media and industry landscapes, and ability to grasp clients' products/ services/value propositions. (We are working in all facets of tech; plus, new media, bioscience, financial services, and other compelling categories.)
2. Extensive media relations experience (digital, broadcast, podcast, mainstream, trade, etc.); holds strong relationships with tech and business media and a solid track record of great coverage.
3. Experience in strategizing and executing influencer and social campaigns. Understanding of crisis comms.
4. Solid creative and technical writing ability with successful track record of creating messaging, pitch ideas, and writing releases, correspondence, and content for clients and RLM (such as op-ed bylines, blog posts, decks, etc.).
5. Ability to provide high level strategic counsel to clients on messaging and PR strategy.
6. Passion for emerging technology, startups and new categories.
7. At least 5 years of progressive experience in PR, preferably in an agency.
Compensation and Benefits:
1. Health insurance and disability
2. Generous annual vacation
3. Year-round Summer Fridays
4. Full education reimbursement (100%)
5. Competitive annual salary (ranges from 85-100k depending on experience).
Our practice areas include some of the top cannabis/CBD companies, AdTech, EdTech, HealthTech, Enterprise Tech, Consumer Tech and other compelling arenas, including the digital media spaces (podcasting companies), and more. We are a collegial group of craft-oriented PR professionals who really enjoy the work that we do, and the clients and coworkers we do it with!
Please let us know if you think you’re our next AD!
We require that you submit a cover letter for consideration.
RLM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.