Social Media Journalist, New York
- Full Time
Can you identify a story that has the potential to go viral from a mile off? Do you want to part of a team creating some of the world’s most engaging content? Then you might be the next hard-working talent we seek for our team of writers.
One of the most successful viral sites globally, Newsner.com, is looking for a talented journalist to join our New York team.
Founded in Sweden in 2014, Newsner.com is one of the fastest growing publishers in the world, specializing in news production for social media. In just 4 years we’ve grown from a small start-up to one of the largest publishers on Facebook.
We are now seeking the following candidate to join our New York team:
- Experience in digital news journalism, preferably tabloid journalism.
- A journalist that can develop, report, analyze and create original content in text and other forms.
- Understands social media, especially Facebook. The ability to write engaging and interesting headlines is considered an asset.
- A team player. Working well in a team and helping others are crucial components of our success.
- Comfortable writing and working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Humble and not afraid to reconsider old truths in order to help develop our business.
- A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to take initiative. Prepared to perform tasks outside of your duties, keeping up with an industry that changes constantly.
Newsner.com is run by N365 Group, a Swedish content marketing agency specializing in native advertising. Since our launch in 2011 we’ve grown from our office in Stockholm to offices throughout the Nordics and the UK.
Newsner was started as a part of N365 Group in 2014 and today we have
30+ million visitors globally each month. Our videos on Facebook have a record of 900 million views in just 1 month.
We are a young company driven by young talent.
We have a flat organization and try to avoid a hierarchal system. Instead we ensure that everyone is working together as a team to develop our company and themselves.
We don’t believe in having too many unnecessary processes. Instead, we put a lot of trust into each individual so that everyone gets a chance to develop.
Success for us is when you cherish responsibility, take your own initiative and handle stress like a boss on your way to professional development and client satisfaction. We love to work hard, but we also love to celebrate a good performance and team spirit. This could be by celebrating together or travelling abroad for conferences.
This is a full-time position and we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Apply for Social Media Journalist, New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly