Director, Employment Brand
- Full Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level with a rapidly expanding global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune Magazine and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. We are looking for an exceptionally creative and transformative leader that can bring to life what it’s like to work at XPO and the values that drive our company. As the Director, Employment Brand, you will lead a skilled team of employment brand specialists, copywriters and creatives, as well as manage all paid media, agency and vendor relationships. You’ll also be enthusiastic in finding opportunities and solutions to accomplish goals and execute on the company’s talent acquisition strategy. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Drive and contribute to the strategy and execution of all employment brand initiatives
- Lead the research, selection and continued review of all recruiting media and advertising channels
- Collaborate with communications teams across business units to ensure a strong alignment with traditional marketing efforts
- Develop robust marketing content calendars and complex omnichannel campaigns to inspire and attract highly skilled talent
- Continuously tailor and modify communication plans to meet the needs of the business and address a dynamic employment climate
- Report campaign progress and results across business leaders and executive stakeholders
- Explore new and innovative tools and strategies to improve the impact of the organization’s recruitment marketing efforts
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 10 years of experience with a deep background in marketing, advertising, digital media, brand strategy, creative development and vendor management
- 3 years of experience leading a matrixed team of employees and contractors
- Proven experience designing complex omnichannel media campaigns
- Track record of developing meaningful creative assets and value proposition materials
It’d be great if you also have:
- Highly organized work style with an extraordinary ability to multitask
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively communicate insights and business results to an executive audience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and time demands with a strong sense of urgency, personal integrity, energy and stamina
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.