- Full Time
Sunday Riley is a fast-growing consumer goods brand that specializes in delivering innovative, green technology-infused skincare. We are looking for a skilled digital designer to join our growing team.
- Be part of the team to develop an omnichannel experience across multiple platforms, including retailer.com sites, sundayriley.com, mobile site, and social media
- Conceptualize and design original concepts for email campaigns, digital marketing/advertising campaigns, and social media assets
- Conceptualize and design animated banners, illustrations, motion graphics, and rich media content to engage new customers
- Contribute to sundayriley.com homepage, specialty landing pages, and mobile site, with a detailed eye for elevated user experience
- Retouch assets as needed. Catalog all incoming photography assets, and retouch as needed. Prepare low-res files for sundayriley.com and social media
- Assist (as needed) with print collateral, primary and secondary package design, renderings for new packaging concepts, and visual merchandising.
- Keep abreast of new social media styles and industry trends
This position is based in Houston, TX
- Passion for the Sunday Riley brand a "must"
- 2-4 years in digital design. Bonus points for experience in beauty or CPG.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- BFA in Graphic Design, Multimedia, or the equivalent experience
- Technology saavy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open concept environment
- Highly motivated and team-oriented individual
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly