Programmatic Advertising Analyst
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc.is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and document the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Companyis the world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
The Programmatic Analyst will be responsible for maintaining programmatic deals, working with programmatic vendors to improve our programmatic stack, helping to inform and operate our digital businesses through forecasting inventory around audiences for advertiser direct deals. Additionally the candidate will assist in developing programmatic strategies our contextual and audience data and finding insights around our audiences to support our programmatic business and other relevant departments. The candidate should possess a strong analytics mind set, self-taught spirit, and technical aptitude with an interest in the digital advertising landscape. Ideally the candidate should understand the basic concepts of digital advertising and demonstrate strong technical troubleshooting skills, communication skills, and project management skills. Candidates who learn new systems quickly, love web technology, think comprehensively about problems, and come up with creative solutions will thrive in this position.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage accuracy and validity programmatic revenue reporting
- Develop forecasts of incoming revenue & inventory opportunities
- Manage Open programmatic market floors in markets
- Identify areas for yield improvement
- Help maintain technical integrations with programmatic partners
- Fulfill deals set-up for advertiser direct deals
- Develop and maintain programmatic relationships, with advertisers, agencies, and SSPs
- Work with Ad Operations, Data Teams, Programmatic, Development teams to increase yield
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in Digital Advertising Space or Data Science
- Expertise with Ad Servers (Google Ad Manager)
- Expertise with SSPs, and/or DSPs (AdX, Rubicon, Appnexus, etc. )
- Data management experience (SQL, Python)
- Advanced Excel user (very comfortable w/ Pivot Tables, sumifs, index matching, graphs)
- Comprehensive problem solver
- Strong mathematical skills & analytical mindset
- Strong communicator
- Quick to learn different user systems and technologies
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.