Art Director (social)
- Full Time
Position: Art Director (social)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 1+ months
Starts: June 2019
Rate: $60 - 70 per hour DOE
Our ad agency client needs an Art Director with stellar hands on design & production chops to help their team on a project through until end of June with chance of extension.
In this Art Director role, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside Copywriter and Creative Lead
- Managing the strategy for social campaigns; both hands on and strategic
- Working on designing and doing a lot of production for social media assets for a cannabis company
- Generating assets for social posts on Instagram
The ideal Art Director will have:
- 7+ years of ideation and hand-on design & production experience.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Advertising campaign experience.
- Agency experience is a bonus.
This role is ONSITE in San Francisco for 40 hrs per week through untl end of June with potential part-time work thereafter.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Art Director (social)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly