- Full Time
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
Looking for an energetic, passionate and enthusiastic content creator to join our nimble but fierce marketing team! The Marketing Communications Lead will work closely with the VP, Marketing on external marketing initiatives as well as internal + external communications.
This dynamic role will strategize, develop and write content for marketing initiatives aimed to help drive revenue growth- as well as provide critical support to sales teams. Every piece of written content produced by this team will be led and driven by this critical position.
This role will help develop sales collateral, product messaging, multi platform ad campaigns, industry thought leadership, event collateral and premiums, activations, press releases, digital and social media content—as well as communications materials including press releases, newsletters, internal communications and other materials.
- Work with sales teams to help create client campaigns and sales presentations
- Ideate creative marketing campaigns, branding initiatives, product positioning, and related programs.
- Develop, write and edit thought leadership for website and industry publications.
- Refine messaging for all products.
- Develop, write and edit online content including social posts, website content, blogs, and other digital creative assets.
- Develop, write and edit all promotional content including email campaigns, press releases, media kits, audio/video scripts, print, etc.
- Develop, write and edit internal communication materials including newsletters, memos, industry/company news, awards, etc.
- Work with Director of Events to help create content around activations, premiums and activities
- Work with executive team to help create thought leadership, speeches, white papers, etc.
- Special projects as assigned.
- BS/BA in Journalism, English, Communications or Advertising/Marketing
- Minimum 5 years experience as copywriter or content creator
- Understanding and demonstrated experience in online and offline channels (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research
- Demonstrated leadership in content strategy, audience engagement and impact.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, explain and market products and services
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams with professionalism and flexibility.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Active in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.