Marketing Communications Lead
- Full Time
New York Interconnect (NYI) - Through a strategic partnership between Altice USA, Charter Communications and Comcast, the New York Interconnect is among the largest single market advertising platforms in the United States. We provide advertisers with the ability to reach more than 6.2 million households in the New York DMA using a variety of advanced advertising products, including the ability to place ads on more than 85 cable networks as well as planning and campaign measurement.
The Marketing Communications Lead will strategize, develop and create content for initiatives aimed to increase brand and market awareness and help drive revenue growth. This role will work closely with Creative Director and VP Marketing to develop product messaging, marketing/sales collateral for new products, ad campaigns, press releases, web and social media content, newsletters and other promotional materials. Will also support HR on internal, employee-focused communications as needed.
- Provide thought leadership on content strategy and integration of content efforts to support overall business goals.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns, go-to-market strategies, branding initiatives, product positioning, and related programs.
- Refine messaging for all products.
- Develop, write and edit copy for ad campaigns.
- Develop, write and edit online content including SEO-optimized website copy, articles, blogs, social posts, case studies and other digital creative assets.
- Develop, write and edit marketing-promotional content including email campaigns, press releases, media kits, lead gen campaigns, audio/video scripts, print, etc.
- Develop, write and edit internal communication materials including newsletters, memos, industry/company news, awards, etc.
- Consult with and provide tailored content for business units to support sales initiatives, including but not limited to marketing presentations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- BS/BA in Journalism, English, Communications or Advertising/Marketing
- Minimum 5 years experience as copywriter, marketing or communications specialist in consumer industry
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, explain and market products and services
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated experience in online and offline channels (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research
- Superior editing and copy writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership in content strategy, audience engagement and impact.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to, identify and understand customer needs
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple teams with professionalism and flexibility.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Active in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Previous experience with media/telecom companies preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.