Manager, Partner Marketing (NBCUniversal Cable Networks)
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manage brand assets in affiliate campaigns and materials. Work with brand partners to request and deliver marketing assets for multiplatform MVPD partnership campaigns. Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest process improvements where appropriate. Develop and assemble internal and external presentation materials including decks, one sheets and other sales resources.Develop opportunities and manage logistics for clients to have access to network talent for VIP experiences and/or custom content promotion; attend as on-site rep.Serve as liaison with brand research on various projects such as product presentations and network strategy plans.Create internal promotional tracker to showcase all brand partnerships completed.Responsible for writing and submitting creative briefs for print, on-air and online assets for various projects.Track and analyze individual campaign results and return on investment.Update and manage department website with all upcoming programming priorities.Manage and track invoicing.
Role Purpose: The Manager, Partner Marketing’s primary function is to support the Partner Marketing Team in their efforts to develop innovative integrated marketing initiatives that secure distribution, drive distributor and NBCUniversal revenue, reinforce the value of the NBCUniversal network portfolio and increase network ratings for assigned cable brands with all distribution partners.
Responsibilities:Assist in the strategy and development of strategic marketing campaigns that drive MVPD partner goals and network ratings.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 3+ years marketing experience.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
• Candidate should be detail-oriented, proactive, resourceful and reliable with strong project management skills.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional role, working internally across the distribution group, with various network groups, and externally as needed.
• Basic understanding of digital marketing including social media platforms.
• Familiarity with Cable industry landscape.
• Understanding of Video On Demand (VOD) and TV Everywhere (TVE) landscape.
• Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Must be willing to work overtime with short notice.
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Must be 18 years or older.
Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
Great proof reading skills and an eye for detail.
Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.
Experience in working in a marketing organization or advertising agency a plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.