NBC Sports Group is seeking a Director, Digital Partnerships as it continues to meet growing audience demand. The Director’s primary focus is expanding availability, consumption and monetization of content, including the NBC Sports Group and NBC Olympic portfolio, across a variety of platforms. Responsibilities
- Developing and managing strategic, digital partnerships and/or alliances for NBC Sports Group
- Responsible for creating, assisting monetization and managing the different digital partnerships by growing digital viewership and audience, developing strong partner relationships and deep understanding of best practices to inform internal/external stakeholders how to effectively build diverse audiences on multi-platforms
- Collaborate across NBC Sports Group business units including Golf Channel, NBC Sports Regional Sports Networks on best practices around distribution to generate increase revenue and/or operate more efficiently via technical knowledge of how platforms function and consumption differ
- Spearhead partnership evaluation process; outline value exchange analysis; coordinate modeling with programming/editorial, sales, analytics and finance groups
- Initiate implementation and maintenance of product/technical requirements for external partners
- Collaborate with Ad Sales, Ad Operations and Strategy to maximize deliver of paid, programmatic, targeted and sponsorship campaigns across multi-platform
- Collaborate with network and digital programming teams and be a subject matter expert on both existing portfolio and upcoming content pipelines
- Partner with SVP, Strategic Partnerships and other internal executives on partnership strategy, editorial and execution of initiatives that support programming priorities and goals
- Communicates clear and persuasive strategic direction while presenting to distribution partners and internal senior staff
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience in media, preferably sports as well as extensive experience managing partnerships and digital content distribution
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, and or relevant work experience
- Proven track record of success in executing upon distribution agreements for VOD and live stream strategic alliances
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Extensive multi-tasking capabilities in highly dynamic environment
- Attentive, personable and motivated problem-solver
- Creative thinker with strong sports media & editorial, analytical and financial skills
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, IndyCar, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more. In 2018, NBC Sports Group presented three of the biggest sporting events in the world: Super Bowl LII, the Winter Olympics from PyeongChang, South Korea, and the FIFA World Cup on the networks of Telemundo.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.