- Full Time
Position: Project Manager and Marketing Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as right candidate is identified
Our client, a growing house wares/culinary product company, is looking for a Project Manager and Marketing Coordinator to join their team Full Time.
If you have a passion for food, process, and helping take a brand to the next level this role is for you!
The Project Manager and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing timelines, deadlines, and communications for projects across multiple departments (Product Development, Sales, Creative) and external vendors.
- Assisting VP Marketing with market research and light marketing strategy
- Communicating with and negotiating rates with external vendors
The Project Manager will have the following qualifications:
- 2-4+ Years of experience as a project manager
- Experience in CPG a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Reliable and team-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to keep your cool in a fast-paced environment
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and contribute extensively to a new, fun retail brand. There are food benefits too!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.