Freelance GMAT Prep Writer
ThoughtCo, one of the leading education sites on the web, is looking for a writer with significant experience as an GMAT teacher/tutor and a talent for crafting crisp, engaging education content. The writer will work closely with editorial staff on a series of 15-20 articles about GMAT prep, with a focus on general education and course reviews. We offer competitive per-article rates for this project.
About Your Contributions
- Write 15-20 articles on the topic of GMAT prep, with a focus on basic education and course reviews
- Test and evaluate GMAT prep courses/services, then convey your findings in a clear, insightful manner
- Work closely with editorial staff throughout writing and editing process
- Demonstrable experience as an GMAT teacher/tutor and expert-level knowledge of the GMAT
- Demonstrable experience creating educational content or curricular
- Stellar writer with a knack for writing crisp, straightforward copy
- Willingness to work closely with editorial staff and follow a style guide
- Experience with a WordPress-style CMS
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Byrdie, MyDomaine, Brides and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.