Account Director, Spirits + CPG
- Full Time
Who We Are:
Bullfrog + Baum is a diverse team of award-winning PR, Marketing and Social Media professionals who are dedicated, love crazy ideas and will do anything to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include all-star chefs, restaurants, hotels, destinations, products and events. We work hard and play hard and offer great benefits including, health insurance, matched 401K, wellness reimbursement, unlimited vacation, educational opportunities and more. We keep it fun and you keep growing.
Who You Are:
A dynamic, creative, personality who appreciates the diversity of people and ideas and the importance of building relationships with co-workers, clients and the media. If you display an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of humor and your appetite for change and success can’t be suppressed, then we may be the place for you.
In this role, you’ll demonstrate your ability to build impactful strategies that aid your clients in achieving key business goals and telling compelling stories. You’ll think strategically and execute multi-faceted campaigns for our hospitality and culinary clients which run the continuum from neighborhood hot spots to international spirits brands.
What You’ll Enjoy Doing:
- Working with some of the world’s best-in-class spirits, restaurants, hotels and consumer products to grow and evolve their brands.
- Strategic planning; you thrive on responding to a client’s brief and figuring out creative ways to get the job done.
- Initiating news, inclusive of PR plan and program development, while overseeing day-to-day campaigns and execution of multiple projects.
- Serving as primary day-to-day contact for all clients, ensuring open dialogue and a collaborative working relationship.
- Managing and contributing to all elements related to campaign programming while meeting client’s objectives including deadlines.
- Leading and inspiring a team of smart, hungry individuals with varied experience; mentoring and teaching on a daily basis to secure the best work from your team.
- Developing team members to ensure on-going exploration of new strategies, work quality, efficient operations, and overall skills growth including writing.
- Creating and managing campaigns budgets and workback schedules ensuring projects stay on track and on budget; updating the client and senior Bullfrog management
- Leading client meetings, inter-agency meetings, media events or other programs to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Collaborating and strategizing with our in-house marketing and digital teams to develop integrated campaigns to achieve agency and client goals.
- Securing on-message coverage with top-tier media across genres and platforms while ensuring outreach is aligned with client’s strategies.
- Mining new business leads, leading proposal development, presenting and closing the deal.
- Cultivating and maintaining media and industry relationships through engagement including events, seminars, etc.; encouraging and inspiring your team to do the same.
And Your Amazing Accomplishments Include:
- Established success in the spirits or CPG world with at least six (6) years in integrated marketing, media relations, influencer relations, event/program ideation and execution, and client management
- Experience leading campaigns for international spirits, beer or CPG companies is required
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity to lead a team of more than four (4) employees, while also collaborating across multiple agencies to deliver best-in-class results
- Continual ability to also execute details while thinking and acting strategically, exhibiting accountability, a commitment to excellence and strong decision-making skills.
- Established national media contacts, industry contacts and ability to breakthrough to new potential partners.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as a member of a diverse team while demonstrating exceptional communication skills including verbal and non-verbal skills; proven track record of supporting and mentoring junior staff