Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Overview: We want to change the way people create and consume media as we believe the future of media is in immersive technologies. As an end-to-end service, we develop and produce entertaining content with custom VR equipment and proprietary software, and we distribute through our platform Amaze across all major headsets. As we’ve closed our Series A and are positioning ourselves for the next phase of growth, we’re searching for a mission-oriented, creative teammate who can lead our marketing efforts to the next level.
Who we are: Founded in 2015, AmazeVR is the leading premium platform for high-quality VR content creation and mass distribution. We produce original content and curate premium VR content from the top production companies in the industry. AmazeVR offers on-demand and Premium Pass models, through which users can purchase a single piece of premium content or a period-based subscription that gives users access to all premium content. Within five months of its debut, AmazeVR became the #1 ranked free app (as of 9/14/2017) and has held a market leadership position ever since. AmazeVR has offices in Sunnyvale, CA and in West Hollywood, CA.
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial - excited about working at a high-performing startup with a small team, wearing multiple hats
- Creative and experienced in digital marketing with 1-5 years experience (internships included) in the entertainment & media space. Knowledge in graphic design (Adobe CC) a plus
- Highly organized - can build systems to streamline the process of handling projects at scale
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly collaborative with teammates across disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally with the team and externally with the public
- Technology savvy - will be dealing with a lot of emerging tech programs, specifically in the VR/AR space
- You know what real hustle looks like - resourceful in a fast-paced environment and will meet tight deadlines
- A “yes… and!” person, not a “yes, but…” person
- You may or may not have VR experience - come with an open mind and we’ll teach you
- Be a core team member, taking ownership of the mission; actively participate in discussions and brainstorming sessions regarding marketing, content, and product
- Manage day to day workflow of projects and operations, regularly collaborating with producers, designers, and editors to align marketing efforts to optimize for the user experience
- Develop and execute a content marketing strategy that integrates various verticals to include social media, blog posts, and community threads
- Drive effective marketing campaigns from start to finish setting milestones, managing budgets, and crafting the message and go-to-market strategy to support new content releases and product initiatives
- Spearhead building out the Amaze branding efforts to serve as a cornerstone for marketing and content
- Engage with the VR user community as the company ambassador to reach new audiences and strengthen the existing audience; organize and host user forums to evangelize new products/content and gather feedback
- Conduct market research to include seeking and analyzing marketing and sales materials across the industry
- Utilize strong writing skills to create blog posts, white papers, case studies, and other product marketing collateral; often will interface with the company’s publicist
- Dog-friendly - bring your dog to work!
- Lunch, snacks, and unlimited coffee are covered
- Access to all WeWork events and amenities
- Start date: Immediate
- Hours: 10am-7pm, M-F
- Location: West Hollywood, CA
Contact info: If interested, please send your resume with a brief introduction on your application. Look forward to learning more about you!
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly