Manager Business Insights
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Unique client-side role responsible for building and reporting across all media channels including Offline, Online and Direct. As part of the analytical team they will be working alongside the planning and analytics team as well as integrating with Digital, Offline and agency experts to drive results. The manager will be responsible for business insights, forecasting, planning, and reporting on all media channels and overseeing the tools being used to drive efficiency and grow the business.
The candidate should be a curious, continuous learner who thrives in a fast paced, data driven environment and is not satisfied with the status quo. The Business Insights manager will create and deliver the analytical roadmap to all media results and projections.
- Plan, analyze and forecast yearly, quarterly, monthly and daily calls, sales and revenue generating units for all inbound phone volume, web orders and shoppers associated to digital media, traditional media and direct marketing.
- Drive and ensure high standards of accuracy and precision in analytics and oversee development of actionable insights through the use of advanced analytics and statistical techniques. (current platform used is DOMO)
- Create, manage and leverage dashboards for applying Mix Modeling and Multitouch Attribution outputs to development and execution of media plans
- Mine and analyze data to determine and act on opportunities in real-time, to drive continuous business improvement
- Develop solutions for better projections and improvements on accuracy of planning expenses, calls, visits, connects and RGUs (bring to top of bullets)
- Track results and provide data interpretation using a variety of analytics tools and partners (i.e. Domo, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Implement forward-thinking approach when applying automation and BI tools to improve reporting and visualization of data
- Generate daily and weekly reports, charts, graphs, and spreadsheets to inform business of media impact on driving results
- Create presentations to help the media team, marketing department, and organizational leadership identify performance trends, marketplace conditions and optimization opportunities
- Oversee collaboration and consolidation of reporting to incorporate in to weekly performance presentation for senior leadership
- Produce reporting by DMA to track trends of activity in relation to Sales/Gross Adds
- Manage a Media Analyst and work closely with internal and agency teams, particularly as a key liaison with data scientists
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 5-10 year’s experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics, specifically within a media department or agency
- Expertise in planning and buying digital and/or television advertising
- In-depth knowledge of current media industry trends and innovations
- Ability to engage on datasets, as well as identifying data completeness and quality is necessary
- Experience with data visualization software such as Domo, Tableau, Microstrategy, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics,
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated success in applying a combination of quantitative analysis and out of the box creativity to meet and exceed business goals
- Proven ability to manage, motivate, and influence colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Solid project management skills that demonstrate the ability to manage priorities, set and meet deadlines, and manage budgets while maintaining accuracy and efficiency of the deliverables
- Experience dealing with large CRM datasets and be able to communicate these complex data concepts using data visualization (Skills & Experience)
- Effective written and oral communication with all levels of management and outside agencies and partners