Social Media Maven
- Full Time
Target Marketing Digital is looking for an outgoing, well-spoken and creative individual who has a keen interest in social media to work as our agency's new Social Media Coordinator. If you're passionate about social and digital media you will have the opportunity to spearhead all client related social media marketing efforts that includes content development and publishing, design and execution of social media advertising campaigns, influencer targeting and engagement, lead generation initiatives, incentive campaigns, and other promotional tactics to create real results.
- Work closely with the agency team to support marketing campaigns by creating social content that reflects the client's voice across all social platforms.
- Manage social media accounts on behalf of agency clients daily.
- Develop client voices that resonate with a client's social community and stimulate engagement while growing the community fan base.
- Manage client expectations, projects and timelines and assures all asks are being addressed.
- Develop creative and other ideas for client campaigns, initiatives, and social ad campaigns.
- Assist marketing team in managing sweepstakes, giveaways, and other social promotions.
- Monitor competitive landscape and assists in the creation of insight reports.
- Inform clients & marketing team of new concepts and best practices on community and content management.
- Ensure that all content goes through the proper editing and approval process.
- Flag issues and work with the marketing team to manage community performance issues.
- Work with client to gather assets in a timely manner so that all posts are on schedule.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools and best practices.
- Development of monthly social media insight reports.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years experience managing a brand’s social media (in house or via agency).
- A deep love of social media and an understanding of the intricacies of each platform.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities.
- An engaging, fun, and sincere brand voice that always puts our client's best foot forward and remains professional at all times.
- Great communication and coordination skills with team members.
- Proven results in creating a successful social media campaign.
- Unlimited creativity and ideas.
- Understanding of the publishing industry and book marketing is preferred.
- Ability to gather and interpret data, test, and iterate, understand what’s meaningful and translate that into actions, improvements, and results.
- Experience using social monitoring/listening tools to realize brand opportunities for better engagement.
- Please send your resume with an accompanying cover letter.
- Draft two (2) sample social media posts for Facebook, Twitter and another social platform of your choice to promote the following article: https://targetmarketing.tumblr.com/post/183577234367/social-media-marketing-what-to-expect-in-2019
Apply for Social Media Maven
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly