Marketing Solutions Strategist
- Full Time
The Marketing Solutions Strategist will be responsible for developing revenue generating marketing strategies, out-of-the-box solutions, sales materials, and proactively driving forward the success of Key Accounts in direct partnership with Account Executives.
The position requires a strategic thinker who is highly self-directed, detail and deadline oriented, has the ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment, with exceptional communication skills.
Revenue Strategy Development
Partner with Marketing leadership and Account Executives to develop strategies and recommendations, leading to an increase in revenue opportunities. Inclusive of:
- Owning the marketing strategy, which includes understanding accounts (planning cycles, historical data, etc.), how we approach these accounts (how do we market to them, how do we message to them), and building solution-based collateral to fit their needs
Sales Marketing Support
Provides end-to-end support of Account Executives, including:
- Brainstorming, creation, and customization of materials to position GSTV as a differentiator
- Updating standard materials (PPT and PDF) on a regular basis and maintaining document repository
- Develop communications to tell the GSTV story to target audiences including case studies, mailers, events, etc.
- Manage the feedback loop and recommend then implementing new ideas to improve
Internal and Industry Knowledge
Collaborate with internal stakeholders, and engage with external organizations to maximize marketing effort. Inclusive of:
- Build internal relationships to facilitate cross-disciplinary collaboration with Sales, Research, Operations, Planning, etc.
- Develop a keen understanding of network capabilities, limitations, insights, etc. in order to facilitate more informed client pitches and value props
- Maintain and understanding of the media marketplace, current trends and insights to uncover/build unique pitches and strategic opportunities
Project Management– Keep multiple projects moving forward, proactive and reactive, while sticking to timelines. Other projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 4-5 years of marketing experience in agency, media and/or ad sales industry
- Experience developing and creating marketing collateral
- Experience/knowledge in the following is a plus: CRM systems, Photoshop and email marketing tools