Sales Planning Coordinator
- Full Time
GSTV is seeking a Sales Planning Coordinator to own and manage advertising campaigns across the GSTV network and provide administrative support to both Sales and Sales Planning.
This role requires a high level of decision making and independent judgment as it relates to securing and scheduling video and digital assets for booked advertising programs.
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales Planners on all aspects of prospects and sales
- Campaign strategy and ideation in conjunction with Sales Planners
- Inventory assessment
- Map inventory against provided targets & generate coverage analysis
- Maintain New RFP Log
- Business system data entry and management in Salesforce
- Track the start dates and ensure all assets are procured and programmed in a timely manner
- Internal sales order implementation
- Facilitate photo requests, create Photo Summary documents
- Campaign reporting and analysis
- Campaign optimization and implementation including trafficking ads
- Comply with internal inventory optimization tactics
- Campaign post-reporting
- Campaign auditing
- Make good assessment/re-allocation
- We require candidates who can provide superior customer service to our clients and understand the sense of urgency inherit in working within a sales organization.
- The candidate will have expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools, and delivering results, as well as familiarity with standard software and account management concepts, practices and procedures. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- A solid understanding of the basic technology behind Internet/broadcast services; familiarity with the complete media buying/advertising life cycle is required.
- Must possess expertise in both written and interpersonal communication, in relationship building, and in collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail are a must, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, and energetic environment.
- Advanced Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and MAC
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work-related experience required. Prior experience should be at a media company, advertising agency.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent years' experience.
No direct reports