Digital Graphic Designer (Part-time)
- Part Time
- Produce the design assets for website, event graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and animated banner ads, email campaigns, invitations, themed campaigns, power point presentations and email templates. Most projects will be guided by strategy and design concept from CEW’s design agency, but the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with teams and external design agency to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with VP of Events and Marketing and Senior Director of Marketing to create and execute event and marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Design power points for events and board meetings.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum 2 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team for a product-driven business.
- Experience and/or desire to work in the beauty industry a plus
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Experience designing for e-commerce websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular, In Design