Creative Services Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Creative Services Specialist
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50,000-$60,000 + annual bonus
Our client in West Phoenix is looking for a Creative Services Specialist to join their team full time!
This is for a leading organization in the Valley. You will be working in a brand new state-of-the-art office across from State Farm Stadium in Glendale.
Office hours can be flexible depending on commute.
You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
What you will be doing:
- Manage our print marketing campaigns
- Direct mail, internal collateral, newspaper ads, etc.
- Create projects from scratch using InDesign. as well as modify existing products
- This marketer should have traditional marketing media experience and have the ability to manage various campaigns from start to completion
- You will be equally concepting multi-channel campaigns as well as designing them
What you need to know:
- 3-5 years of design/marketing experience
- Must have experience and samples of multi-channel campaigns you have designed
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong coordination experience
- Comfortable being the liaison between different vendors
- Comfortable working knowledge of marketing terms, advertising production language, and current consumer marketing vehicles
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.