- Full Time
Since its founding in 1972, Jack Schroeder and Associates (JSA) has become one of the nation’s top brokerages for senior market life and health products. With offices four cities nationally, JSA is expanding its Fort Myers office.
The purpose of the Account Manager position is to act as a liaison between Independent Career Agents and Agencies who sell Medicare plans with the sole purpose of creating organic growth.
This position is responsible for achieving assigned sales/membership growth targets through Independent Agents and Agencies in their territory.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting Marketing Directors by supporting and facilitating the implementation of a business/marketing plan
- Recruit senior market insurance agents through daily outbound call campaigns
- Describe products and services
- Respond to questions
- Data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer databases
- Follow up on initial contacts
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions
Requirements – People Skills/Other
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills
- Possess strong customer service skills and can work in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work in a multi-task fast-paced environment
- Build and maintain effective, professional relationships
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Negotiation skills
- Work under pressure
- High energy level
- Planning skills
Apply for Marketing Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly