Bi-lingual Search Manager (English / Spanish)
- Full Time
Position: Bi-lingual Search Manager (English / Spanish)
Estimated Duration: 3 months
Starts: mid June
Our client is a leading Digital agency, and they are currently seeking a Freelance Search Manager who is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Please note this is a Tobacco client, and the candidate will be working onsite at the client's offices in Midtown.
This is a Freelance Onsite role that starts mid June and will last for 3 months with a possible extension.
**There will be some travel involved. You will be traveling to Switzerland for training and onboarding**
The Search Manager will be responsible for:
- You will be a part of a regional team that supports Latin America & Canada for a well-known company.
- You will be working with the local markets to help facilitate, recommend and execute SEO tasks (content, technical, etc)
- Making keyword recommendations
- Performing technical audits
- Making content recommendations
- Conducting monthly / quarterly insights reports using Google My Business
- 5+ years of SEO / SEM experience
- Experienced with SEO & SEM methodologies and best practices
- MUST be Spanish speaking
- Familiar with Google My Business, Conductor, and Yext
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.