Call Center Supervisor - GolfNow
Location: Orlando, Florida
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
We are a fast growing team of vibrant and passionate people focused on creating raving fans of GolfNow. By solving problems and uniting golfers with their passion, our team is redefining golfer care on a grand scale. Think you have what it takes to create GolfNow raving fans and change the world? Are you a golf fanatic? If you answered ‘yes’, then we have the perfect culture for you. With over 3 million unique golfers booking through GolfNow every year, our Member Care Team is the face of our company to our fellow golfers all over the world.
As a Member Care Supervisor, you will lead a team of energetic, reliable individuals to deliver extraordinary service to every golfer they touch. You will be integral in creating a culture of growth and engagement, providing feedback and instruction, and helping guide our staff in career management and ensuring excellence in our workflow processes. If you have a desire to lead, coach and develop others while maintaining a high energy, fast pace culture, this is the job for you!
Provide direction to a large team of vibrant Specialists that leads to unparalleled, personalized golfer care through all possible channels (phone, email, web, mobile, social).
Encourage Specialists in maintaining a high energy, engaging, and servant culture.
Enthusiastic and willing to be proactive, think on your feet, and solve problems efficiently and effectively.
Create clear and concise expectations, maintain transparent scoreboards, encourage performance regularly, deliver accountability with honest feedback.
Understand and know all Member Care Team policies to ensure Specialists are handling all situations in the appropriate manner and to serve as resident expert for escalated golfer concerns.
Conduct private coaching sessions driven by data and live coaching sessions focused on immediate real time feedback and practice.
Responsible for assessing Specialist’s KPIs and identifying areas of improvement and efficiencies and establishing goals/completion milestones.
Establish KPI best practices to drive exemplary performance of Specialist.
Facilitate team and one-on-one meetings to engage Specialist in transparent communication and active career and personal development of our next leaders.
Identify and create new policies and procedures to ensure workflow efficiencies.
Oversee and own a variety of projects related to call center improvements and implementations.
Consult with Member Care Team Managers and Trainers to communicate areas of improvement to training programs based on data gathered from coaching sessions.
Certify that a high level of accuracy and golfer care are consistently being delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred or at least two years customer service experience within a technology company or call center environment
• Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
• Tech and golf savvy, ability to communicate enthusiastically with industry specific terminology
• Strong leadership and people management with proven track record of developing and promoting staff
• Knowledge of golf and tee times distribution preferred, previous experience with golf marketing and technology products strongly desired
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience, leadership and calm in stressful situations
• Able to be self-motivated by a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Well organized with great attention to detail
• Exceptional time management skills
• Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
• Adaptable to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
• Technical knowledge of customer service applications and processes preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; familiarity with Salesforce strongly desired
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.