Location: Universal City, California
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work on a team with one or more producers and associate producers to support all show elementsBook and liaise with guests to appear on showWork with support departments during all stages of productionResearch and pitch potential topics, guests and show content Prepare and distribute show related elements and documents Coordinate all elements of show guests’ experienceShow day responsibilities -assistant in guest prep, movement, rehearsals, guest departure and show wrap
NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking a senior researcher to work on the research team with all day-to-day operations as outlined below for “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” This is a Run of Show position.
• Minimum 3 years of production experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a research role
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Windows and Mac proficient, knowledge of video file formats, video transcoding, video editing, must be Internet savvy with strong research skills
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Obsessive knowledge of pop culture, politics, and Internet culture
• Strong editorial voice only selecting the best clips of the day
• Previous talk show or news experience a plus
• Ability to work under constant deadline
• Must be able to multi-task and possess excellent time management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment as a member of a daily production team.
• Knowledge of clip libraries and stock footage sources a plus.
• Strong attention to detail
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.