- Full Time
CALLING ALL RECENT GRADS! If you love all things beauty and are following and know the hottest beauty influencers, then this is a job for you.
Creative Media Marketing is a fast paced, high energy, full service marketing communications agency specializing in the beauty and lifestyle arena and we're looking for a few self-motivated, pro-active individuals to join our dynamic PR team to work on several well-known beauty brands.
- Assembling mailings and arranging delivery to clients, media outlets, etc.
- Assisting in creating written materials including fact sheets, press releases and pitches; the ideal candidate should have strong writing skills
- Develop and manage engagement with social media influencers
- Support cross functional teams across fully-integrated PR and Digital campaigns
- Preparing media charts
- Organizing Meetings
- Event planning
- Media pitching and tracking
- Coordinating event logistics
- Assisting with planning for PR strategy
Ideal candidate will possess:
- BA degree in communications-related degree
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum of six months experience (internships or entry-level job)
- Enthusiastic, driven personality, sense of resourcefulness, organized, creative nature, problem/solution skills and the ability to think three steps ahead
- A love for all things beauty and drive to learn and grow in this industry.
In exchange, we offer full health insurance benefits, retirement plan, vacation time and a fun work environment.