Social/Digital Growth Hacker
We are looking for an experienced Growth Hacker to join our team initially as a contractor and ultimately as a full-time department head. The ideal candidate will work closely with our content, social media, dev, digital, and management teams to implement the best strategy possible to help us reach our various goals. To better define what we're looking for, we are quoting from another leader in the digital space that precisely outlined our key candidate:
Who are you? You’re data curious. You have a framework to filter all the available data and focus on a handful of meaningful metrics - tiny hinges that swing open big doors. You’re obsessed about the quant of the "un-scalable" and a small piece of you dies when people use the words “big data."
You know there’s value in finding hidden gems. You’re hyper competitive, hungry and have something to prove. You’re obsessed with figuring out the “why”, and aren’t happy until you’ve figured it out. This Includes watching users use the feature. In person. Not on crazy egg, or user testing, but live, in front of you.
You have a framework for
(1) how you wrangle that data into a good, testable, hypothesis;
(2) how you validate that hypothesis with a test that doesn’t take weeks of development time and
(3) how you take those learning’s and prioritize on a roadmap to implement for scalable performance
The ideal candidate has:
- A background including finance, startup, tech, digital media, your own blog/company, mobile app company, etc.
- Ability to view Source Code, and it doesn’t look like a foreign language to you. You actually know what you’re looking at.
- The ability to build/manage a cohort analysis.
- Google Analytics
- Campaign + UTM tagging structure
- Behavior Flow
- Conversion Goals
- Funnel Optimizations
- A/B testing platforms
- other A/B testing platforms
- Pivot Tables
- Cohort Analysis
- Email Marketing Tools
- Mail Chimp
- Constant Contact
- In-bound marketing strategies
- An eye for Conversion Centered Design
- Can navigate Stackoverflow comfortably
- Can navigate GitHub comfortably
- Can navigate Kimonify or another API building tool
- Can navigate Zapier, IFTTT or another automation tool
- Experience w/ the following Paid Products:
- FB Dark Posts