Sales Account Executive
- Full Time
How would you like to join New Jersey’s most exciting and fastest-growing B2B trade publication?
Real Estate NJ offers a monthly magazine, daily morning newsletter and website that serve as the voice of New Jersey’s largest industry — its dynamic and affluent commercial real estate sector. Our editor, Joshua Burd, is the leading commercial real estate writer in New Jersey. Our founder and publisher, Paul V. Profeta, has been a commercial real estate owner and investor in New Jersey for 40 years and has worked with virtually every influential real estate executive in the state. He is also responsible for establishing an endowed chair in real estate at the Rutgers Business School that eventually created what is now the Rutgers Center for Real Estate.
The Real Estate NJ magazine is a bold, oversized, glossy publication that is delivered to more than 11,000 of New Jersey’s most influential real estate executives and service professionals, a list that was built almost entirely from our founder’s own professional contacts and is growing every month. Our website, www.RE-NJ.com, is read by thousands more every day and our daily newsletter, The Briefing, is the most-read and most comprehensive online roundup of New Jersey commercial real estate news.
To help continue our growth, we are looking for a successful, motivated account executive to sell advertising and partnerships in our monthly magazine, on our website and in our daily newsletters. The majority of the leads are executives in the New Jersey commercial real estate industry that know our publisher, have spoken to him and have communicated a desire to advertise. This is not your typical “cold calling” B2B sales position.
Our goal is to help real estate professionals and those who service the industry grow their business by reaching their peers, competitors and potential business partners.
- A vision to help grow New Jersey’s most exciting new B2B publication
- Generate revenue by soliciting advertising contracts via appointments, following up leads, referrals and prospecting ads from other publications and sources
- Ideas for new revenue generation
- The ability to understand and sell both print and digital media
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain accounts over time
- An innovative, entrepreneurial approach to publishing
- Ability to interact with C-suite executives, marketing specialists and third-party agencies
- The successful candidate will have an attractive commission plan that pays double-digit percentages with unlimited potential. There is no cap on this plan.
About the publication: Real Estate NJ is the only New Jersey-based monthly magazine and website dedicated to commercial real estate in the Garden State, with a collection of market news, insights and features you won’t find anywhere else. Real Estate NJ gives you access to key decision-makers and thought leaders, while our website and newsletters are your source for must-read daily updates and breaking stories from across the industry.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.