PR / Communications Manager (GAMING)
- Full Time
Position: PR / Communications Manager (GAMING)
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Fulltime
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Salary range from $60,000 - $75,000 + 10% bonus and profit sharing!
PR / COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Our global gaming client seeks a PR / Communications Manager fulltime in Irvine. The ideal candidate would have an entertainment, gaming, or similar industry background.
The PR / Communication Manager duties:
- Lead external product communication from ideation to strategy and execution
- Work with brand and communications team locally and internationally
- Manage internal teams and agency support
- Support community engagement on Reddit, ResetEra, Discord, and social platforms
- Maintain PR, social, and community timeliness and projects
- Analyze community engagement, PR coverage, communications, and report to the team
- Edit and revise copy for social, communications, PR
- Help arrange communications events, assemble press kits, presentations, etc.
The PR / Communication Manager requirements:
- 4+ years experience ideal
- Entertainment or gaming or similar background ideal
- Familiar with event management or logistics
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Fluency in other languages a plus, Japanese huge plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.