Senior Client Solutions Executive
- Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be knowledgeable and educated on all products and services that NextGear Capital offers including inventory financing (floorplan) and the company's Ancillary Products and Services.
- Must have a general knowledge of all Cox Automotive products and be able to make recommendations to clients based on their needs.
- Develop an aggressive sales plan within a defined market.
- Build prospect list through effective cold calling, lead follow up and referrals.
- Conduct cold calls each week to solicit new relationships for NextGear Capital.
- Follow up on all leads provided daily with a sense of urgency.
- Increase overall loan volume and utilization through service calls to existing customers.
- Visit assigned inactive dealers with the goal of re-engaging the client and increasing utilization of their Line of Credit (LOC).
- Hit target levels of performance in new applications, new loan development and utilization on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for initial underwriting of potential NextGear Capital customers prior to accepting an application.
- Monitor applications throughout the credit process.
- Responsible for contracting and orientation of new customers.
- Manage customer experience and engagement through the first six months of dealer lifecycle
- Hit target levels of performance in enrollments and sales of NextGear Capital’s Ancillary Products and Services.
- Develop a strong relationship with NextGear Capital Account Executives and Performance Managers.
- Conduct Monthly non-sale day visits with assigned auction General Managers.
- Increase NextGear’s business opportunity at assigned auctions through development of relationship with auction staff and its customers.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (various sectors)
- Knowledge of the finance industry (various sectors)
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook with ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system plus Microsoft CRM
- Ability to complete Sales Foundation and Challenger Sales training
- Ability to manage problems with solutions-based approach
- Must have a proven track record of success in outside sales position
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in outside sales and portfolio management preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in finance or auto industry preferred
- On-the-job ability to learn new products/services offered and adapt to policy/procedure changes as required
- Extensive driving - must have valid driver’s license
- Some overnight travel (apx. 15%)
- Field Visits - other sites
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.