Front-end Engineer (Sunnyvale)
- Full Time
Position: Front-end Engineer (Sunnyvale)
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: 3 Months
Starts: Actively interviewing!
Our globally renowned media and technology client needs an algorithmically minded Front-end Engineer to join their team 40 hours per week onsite in Sunnyvale for 3 months with a chance of extension.
In this Front-end Engineer role you will be responsible for building high performance, scalable, cross-browser compatible, accessible and elegant web applications with React.js, Node.js, Jest, Enzyme, Rest API and other technologies.
To qualify for this Front-end Engineer role you will need:
● 4+ years of experience in web development and Front End Engineering.
● Experience with software engineering processes, tools, methods, test development
● Working experience with React and Node.js
● Experience with Rest API will be plus
● Experience with GitHub and ability to solve conflicts
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Front-end Engineer (Sunnyvale)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly