Digital Media Planner
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc.is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and document the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Companyis the world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
As MV continues to grow, we are looking for a competent and independent Digital Media Plannerto join the Digital Revenue Operations team. The Digital Media Planner will play a critical role within our fast-paced digital planning and operations team, focused on developing first-class campaign strategies and managing engaging digital campaigns out of the New York office. Your primary objective is to understand client objectives and create compelling media plans that strategically positions Inc. & Fast Company to meet those objectives and win the business.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Thoroughly understand and serve as an expert of Inc. & Fast Company’s ad product offerings and inventory.
· Participate in internal RFP brainstorms where you’ll be expected to contribute cohesive recommendations.
· Advice on the most strategic and effective routes for executing campaigns based on client KPIs.
· Develop compelling and competitive media plans in line with overall proposal and campaign execution strategy.
· Confidently and accurately answer client questions relating to targeting, tracking, ad capabilities, specifications, terms and conditions.
· Track proposals throughout the sales pipeline to keep internal stakeholders abreast of upcoming campaigns for effective planning and execution post-sale.
· Own and manage all pre-sale responsibilities, provide support post-sale as required, and assist in monthly billing & reconciliation as needed.
What We’re Looking For
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· 1+ year digital advertising experience, sell-side experience preferred.
· Familiarity with Salesforce or another CRM.
· Familiarity with Lineup’s Adpoint or a similar OMS: Fattail, WideOrbit or Operative.
· Familiarity with Google Ad Manager / DFP.
· Familiarity with PRISMA and other 3rdparty agency buying platforms.
· Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Comscore, and MOAT.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills .
· Desire to continuously learn.
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Digital Media Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly