Marketing Content Researcher
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Content Researcher
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (40 hours/week, onsite in SF)
Estimated Duration: 6+ months
Starts: Mid June
Rate: Up to $30/hour DOE
Our client, one of the top leisure travel companies in the world, needs a Marketing Content Researcher to join their team for a 6+ month contract, onsite 40 hours/week in SF.
In this role the Marketing Content Researcher will join the Global Editorial team and will be responsible for pulling and analyzing data to provide insights and research to inform content strategy!
- Source internal, public, and third party information and data to support content developments and inform strategy
- Support and manage data pulls from internal dashboards and sources and share actionable insights
- Track editorial campaign performance, analyze media coverage, and share insights with team
- Conduct research on industry trends to help shape strategy and positioning
Required skill / qualifications for the ideal Marketing Content Researcher:
- Expert level SQL and Excel
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and strong time management skills
- Experience in communications, media, and pop culture
- Passion for travel!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.