- Full Time
Position: Account Supervisor
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $115,000 DOE
Our marketing agency client seeks a full-time Account Supervisor to join their team onsite in San Francisco!
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Establish regular contacts and relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met, work is progressing and proactively address potential issues and develop solutions.
- Outline and advise on new and innovative opportunities through client calls or emails.
- Liaise with internal groups continually to troubleshoot and deliver solutions to clients.
- Manage client relationships and client satisfaction, including determining client goals, deliverables, approvals, and asset management in order to achieve best results and program/project success.
- Represent the voice of clients to help shape successful engagements.
- Manage the overall client budget, account profitability, and general performance.
The ideal Account Supervisor should possess the following:
- 4+ years' experience managing and owning client relationships in an agency environment required.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven track record of client success, stakeholder management and ability to drive incremental revenue managing account in excess of 2M per year.
- Strong attention to detail, stellar follow-up and able to generate strategic creative solutions to meet client needs.
- Experience with technology and financial services clients is a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Account Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly