Freelance MMP/Host Dash
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
News 12 Networks is the first, largest and most watched 24-hour local television news network in the country, with seven individual local news channels and five traffic and weather channels serving Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Hudson Valley, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
Are you ready to reinvent the way local news is delivered in NY/NJ/CT? Do you know the difference between a cross dissolve and a fade-out? How about it’s and its? There, their and they’re? Can you create a dynamic digital newscast day in and day out by writing, shooting, editing at a breakneck speed? And can you do all of this and be on camera at the same time? If you answered yes to every question, skip to the part where it says, “Apply Here”.
The Multimedia Producer/Host will produce digital content for News 12 Networks. From daily digital newscasts in the AM & PM. You are confident to write, produce, edit, shoot and deliver completed projects within a tight deadline. Additionally, you can edit and produce studio segments, studio shows, and other content as needed with other talent.
- Two years’ experience as a feature producer for broadcast television or digital media.
- Exceptional producing and visual storytelling skills.
- On-camera experience required.
- Accomplished and proficient camera operator with experience using HD & DSLR cameras
- Experienced editor, proficient in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.)
- Must have a strong knowledge of lighting and audio for field production
- Must be very well organized, creative, team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously.
- Must possess excellent writing, communication and time management skills.
- Must be able to work weekends and late nights during production windows with an ability to handle high volumes of complex projects and tasks.
- Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.