Create graphics for topical promotions, image spots, social media and network commercialsConceptualize promos and content while creating the motion graphics, video edits and toolkits for digital and broadcasts platforms.Supports Marketing and Sales departments with developing concepts and designs ideas for network initiatives, spots and campaignsSupervises edit sessions with voiceover talent, executes music searches, collect highlight footage and determines appropriate cutsConducts research for upcoming projects and other duties as assignedBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Graphics Design, or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience with Apple’s Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Experience and proficiency in complex 3D animations working with Adobe CS and Cinema 4D
- Preferred Graphics/Producing experience
- Thorough knowledge of local and national sports
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.