Sales Administration establishes and enacts windowing strategies and manages windowing globally in over 150 territories, administering over 700 deals annually across all media. The team oversees and updates titles, license fees and volumes to ensure compliance with the contractual terms of the deals and to maximize revenue potential. Sales Administration provides rights and availability information to Sales and strategy for deal negotiations, partnering with Finance to supply product and pricing for upcoming deals.Responsibilities
This role will be primarily responsible for providing support to the Senior Vice President of Sales Planning and Administration in the management of TV and New Media deals worldwide. This job will be varied and will require someone to take on a variety of projects within the department. This role will provide an excellent foundation into the content distribution business.
- Manage and distribute weekly US broadcast schedule for all NBCU produced series
- Run various sales reports for Sales and Management as requested
- Assist in running sales history report to support Netflix and Amazon international sales for Global SVOD series
- Manage box office statistics and release data for Studio Canal and NBCU acquired feature product within NBCU internal system
- Assist in processing new TV/Digital Deals and create Notices of Change within NBCU’s internal sales database as needed
- Maintain the Global “Snapshot” of existing Output, Volume, & Package Deals worldwide
- Log all incoming agreements and amendments, ensuring confidentiality, timely processing and deal integrity within international sales
- In charge of quarter and annual all-hands as well as cross-departmental meetings including creating presentation materials and managing logistics
- Various administrative tasks including but no limited to answering phone calls, coordinating meetings, making travel arrangement, processing expense report, maintaining department vacation tracker, ordering office supplies etc.
- Assist with special ad hoc projects and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SVP, Sales Planning and Administration
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company. Qualifications 1+ year of administrative experience supporting a senior executive required
Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Prior experiences including internships in content sales and distribution preferred
Strong Excel & Presentation skills
Pay attention to multiple details and excel at multiple tasks while minimizing error
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers
Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentiality
The ability to work effectively under pressure and be comfortable with shifting priorities
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Math or related fields highly preferred
NBC Universal Global Distribution is responsible for the licensing of NBC Universal product to all forms of television and new media in over 200 territories in addition to the U.S. and Canada. This includes a rich library of more than 4,200 feature films and 110,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBC Universal. Within Global Distribution, the Global Sales Support and Fulfillment team encompasses Product Management, Sales Administration, Television Distribution Services, and Systems Management.
Sales Administration establishes and enacts windowing strategies and manages windowing globally in over 150 territories, administering over 700 deals annually across all media. The team oversees and updates titles, license fees and volumes to ensure compliance with the contractual terms of the deals and to maximize revenue potential. Sales Administration provides rights and availability information to Sales and strategy for deal negotiations, partnering with Finance to supply product and pricing for upcoming deals.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.