EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT with GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Full Time
About our company: Boutique small business dedicated to helping individuals, families and companies tame the chaos in their lives, so that they can make their unique contribution. We produce books, articles, online content, coaching, speeches, and training programs throughout the US and globally, on the topics of organizing space, time, people and projects.
About the position: The Executive Administrative Assistant requires a resourceful individual with great people skills and the ability to think three steps ahead. Serving as the true right hand to a creative professional, our ideal candidate possesses that rare blend of both right and left brained skills. A great communicator who is ALSO great at logistics. Highly organized, YET flexible, able to spin on a dime with grace, with excellent recordkeeping, follow up and tracking skills.
Qualifications: The Executive Administrative Assistant plays a critical role on a small, but dynamic and powerful team. Our ideal candidate…..
- Must have prior experience working in a micro-business (< 5 employees).
- Be a creative problem solver able to manage multiple projects with limited supervision all the while ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
- Accuracy, speed in completing assignments, ability to understand the nuances of conversations and communications and a warm, clear, focused, communication style a must.
- B.A. or B.S. (completed or in progress) in related discipline – communication, public relations, marketing, journalism, business, entrepreneurship, political science.
Job Responsibilities: Include tasks associated with the following categories (but not limited to):
- Front-line Liaison. Serve as primary point of contact between company and high-level clients, fans, media, and business associates Field requests, provide relevant information, generate correspondence and ensure all interested parties stay informed of important activities.
Company Location Flatiron, 23rd & Park Ave New York, NY
Hours Monday-Friday 10am-6:30pm
Salary $65-75K + Benefits, Bonuses, Health, Dental, Vision, 2 weeks vacation, Holidays
Job Category Client Services and Consulting, Book Publishing, Media/Social Media, Marketing, Public Relations
Apply for EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT with GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly