Marketing Research Analyst-Media
- Full Time
This position allows you to uncover powerful insights, so our advertising clients can make the most informed decisions possible. This role allows access to market research and media databases while using your marketing skills.
• Ability to work with Account Executives and create outstanding Sales PowerPoint presentations
• Work with Research Director Review daily ratings performance and quickly produce marketing pieces for our sellers
• Look for sales opportunities utilizing Kantar, Scarborough, ADMall, Polk data, etc.
• Work with Research Director and Sales Manager in maintaining ratings & pricing data in the Wide Orbit Media Sales application.
• Maintain sales research within department's intranet areas
• Prior media or broadcast experience is preferred, but not required
• Performing other duties as assigned by management and/or Account Executives.
Qualifications:• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred
• Preferred related experience and/or training
• Prior experience with Nielsen and/or media related qualitative software/research is preferred, but not required
• Strong problem solving, public speaking and presentation skills
• Innovative and sophisticated document design skills
• Strong sense of urgency combined with dedication to accuracy
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel, Power Point & Word and Microsoft Office software and database management
• Ability to prioritize and multi task and complete sales requests with speed and accuracy
• Very organized and excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.