SHE Media: Digital Client Services Manager
- Full Time
SHE Media: Digital Client Services Manager
SHE Media is recruiting for a Digital Client Services Manager with 1-3 year of experience to be responsible for the overall success of all accounts once they’ve been sold, including campaign implementation, performance, reporting, retention and growth. This is primarily driven through acute attention to campaign performance data, optimization and issue resolution. This position is both client & internal facing ensuring all campaign elements are executed seamlessly.
General Responsibilities and Job Functions:
- Act as a main point of contact for a book of campaigns with the expectation of white-glove client service, campaign completion, renewal and growth
- Manage the campaign launch process from start to finish, inclusive of client kick off call, strategy recommendation, asset collection, optimization and delivery of performance reporting
- Create and enforce project schedules with input from team as needed, ensuring deadlines and launch dates are met
- Ensure appropriate KPIs are assigned to all campaigns before launch and act as the primary driving force to ensure those KPIs are being met throughout the life of the campaign
- Responsible for identifying well performing campaigns and facilitating case studies and group learnings
- Will own relationships with internal teams (ie. Design, Edit, Influencer Marketing, AdOps) to help identify, communicate and train on new processes and product launches
- 1-3 years of experience working in account management, client service, project management, digital media or relevant agency or publisher experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably marketing or business related
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally; ability to exercise judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, milestones, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule.
- Ability to handle demanding clients and large initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational ability, critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
About SHE Media:
SHE Media (formerly SheKnows Media) is a mission-driven digital media company created for and by women with approximately 60 million unique visitors per month (comScore) and 350 million-plus social media fans and followers. Our mission is to validate women’s voices and leadership as a unifying force for global good. The SHE Media Partner Network is the leading source for thousands of content creators, offering a diverse portfolio of monetization opportunities and educational materials to help them turn their passions into profit. SHE Media encompasses a family of leading media properties alongside our flagship sites: SheKnows.com, STYLECASTER, and #BlogHer, which hosts the world’s leading events for female content creators and entrepreneurs. SHE Media is also the creator of innovative platforms that include: The #Femvertising Awards, which honors the best pro-female advertising each year; Hatch, a resource for parents featuring kid-generated content; The Pitch, a live event series for women entrepreneurs; and The Voices of the Year, which celebrates the best in lifestyle content creation and pro-human activism. SHE Media’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and Information Services Company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.