Marketing Operations Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 3 Months
Rate: Up to $50/hr
Our tech client is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to assist their team.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Drive day-to-day inbound lead generation pipeline focusing on online paid advertising to drive MQLs and paid conversions
- Work with the marketing team to amplify and optimize messaging and spend across our various channels, including: Adwords, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc
- Produce weekly reports outlining campaign performance and update/refine monthly performance dashboards
- Launch new paid channels and organic growth strategies to accelerate our growth
- Set goals, track and report funnel marketing metrics, and analyze metrics to extract actionable insights, continually testing and optimizing messaging and tactics
- Work with Marketing team to ensure our marketing website and promotional landing pages are optimized for conversion
The ideal Marketing Operations Manager has:
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years digital marketing experience and user acquisition within SaaS or other cloud
- Deep understanding of the available levers internally and ability to improve campaign performance through analytics and optimization recommendations
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize and decipher data, and the capacity to leverage insights to recommend solutions
- Success with developing and executing strategies that drive lead generation and pipeline growth through digital marketing
- Agriculture experience a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.