Dealer Concierge II
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is looking for customer-focused problem solvers to join the Customer Operations team in Atlanta, GA!
As a Dealer Concierge II (DC) you will be the voice of Autotrader for our Dealer Clients and our Sales Representatives in the field.
You should be tech savvy, adapt easily to change and love making good things happen for other people. You will need a strong desire to learn and be able to leverage your knowledge of products, processes, and technology as a curious investigator, a strong communicator and a champion for the experience of our Dealer Clients.
- Problem Resolution: As a DC, you will need to be a great listener as you work to troubleshoot and understand issues. You will work to resolve issues upon initial contact (i.e. "first call resolution"), and prevent future issues whenever possible by educating our Clients and reviewing their accounts. You will oversee all problems to resolution, even when delegated to other teams.
- Effective Communication: You will provide engaging, responsive, timely telephone and email support to Dealer Clients, Sales and other internal team members. You will be the point of contact for the Dealer and/or Sales team member as you keep them informed of the status of open issues while actively working to troubleshoot and resolve them. You will play a role in retention as you communicate collaboratively with Sales to address any Dealer issues.
- AutoTrader.com Knowledge: DCs must maintain a strong understanding of the products and services of both Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book. Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines. Understand the organization (departments, personnel and their responsibilities). Develop or improve on internal systems knowledge.
- Providing Ultimate Service: As a DC you will need to be flexible as you adjust to changing duties and responsibilities as the department and the company evolve. Additional projects, assignments or responsibilities may be assigned to in order to assist the department/company meet their objectives and providing the Ultimate Service to our Clients.
- High school diploma/GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated excellence for high quality customer service
- Proven experience with customer-service, help desk or technical support, account management and/or Business to Business support
- Strong computer skills, especially proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and other Internet-based tools
- Strong understanding of business operations (spreadsheets, trends, data)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including overtime, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Proven record of multi-tasking and prioritizing competing demands
- College degree preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.