Senior Digital Analyst
- Full Time
Gamut, a subsidiary of Cox Media Group, is a solutions-based digital advertising organization focused on connecting brands to their most relevant consumers and communities, across all platforms. Gamut and its best-in-class OTT product, Gamut TOTAL, empower advertisers through guaranteed premium inventory, advanced fraud-free options and maximized campaign performance. Founded on a century of success laid down by our parent company Cox Enterprises, Gamut delivers effective advertising campaigns that combine over 20 years of experience in the digital space with data, insights and quality inventory. For more information on Gamut, please visit: https://gamut.media/.
We are looking for an Analyst with 3+ years of experience in analytics to join the development and implementation of a leading-edge digital & content marketing team.
The right candidate is a creative and analytical thinker who loves numbers and is an enthusiastic story-teller. You discover the clues that lead your team to innovative game-changing ideas. You passionately study media metrics with a thorough knowledge of display and mobile, ROI models, brand lift, consumer data and statistical analytics. You want to see your insights put to work and are eager to share them across multiple channels.
The position will work to support the Gamut internal sales force with reports that can transform into sales and marketing tools. The ideal candidate has an excellent analytical thought process with the capability to clearly and effectively communicate complex solutions. The role requires the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to leverage cross-platform insights and intelligence to drive sales in a rapidly changing environment.
• Provide digital media analysis to Gamut Account Executives and client stations
• Manage online campaigns, reporting and analytics in Online Video, Display, and emerging digital channels
• Implement ad-hoc projects to build data resources, enhance reporting and deliver analytical insights
• Pull data from comScore, Nielsen, Scarborough, Kantar, Experian and other data sets
• Track, analyze, measure and interpret audience intelligence metrics from multiple sources with the ability to synthesize data into a single POV
• Deliver audience focused data-driven insights; Conceptualize and develop creative and unique ways to represent data
• Understand digital, mobile & TV metrics; align when applicable
• Monitor competitive landscape and stay current with industry trends
• Lead the development of qualitative sales/marketing presentations that focus on consumer behaviors/trends on a day to day basis
• Employ the creative ability to multi-task and work across different databases, disciplines and project types
• Ensure the timely output of qualitative marketing tools
• Deliver exceptional results; Ensure Gamut clients maintain a high level of customer service and receive impactful work
• Attend client meetings to understand business objectives
• Clearly and eagerly introduce research products and presentations during internal sales & client external meetings
• Assist Managers of Consumer Insights
• Serve as an advisor to peers within the research & marketing department
• Manage project timelines, resources and scopes
• Support the development of proposals and plans for new projects
• Communicate progress, expectations and deliverables internally and with clients
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL DEMONSTRATE:
• Strong knowledge of online and TV advertising; familiarity with web technology and web analytics
• Use a variety of approaches to identify internal/external client needs; builds partnerships with clients to ensure requests are met and expectations surpassed. Continually searches for ways to increase client satisfaction.
• Makes decisions in a time sensitive environment to stay ahead of client needs. Has a get it done attitude that persists regardless of obstacles
• Resourcefulness to draw conclusions and execute strategies; consistently looks for enhancements to identify opportunities to increase individual and organizational performance. Remains curious and solution-oriented among adversity and displays a positive approach to all problems
• Statistical self-starter able to find, aggregate, analyze and manipulate data across multiple channels and sources to optimize targeting and develop media strategies and determine effectiveness
• Solid presentation skills to effectively communicate
• Ability to be a trusted and respected member of the team through understanding of platforms and leveraging insights with an innate desire to be involved and take ownership coupled with willingness to collaborate and accept feedbackQualifications:QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in media communications, marketing, statistics, business or related field is preferred
• 3+ years of Database/Cloud experience OR Digital Ad Operations
• Knowledge of media research data preferred
(comScore, Nielsen, Scarborough, Experian, Kantar, Rhiza, etc.)• SQL experience strongly preferred
• Previous experience in research for marketing
• Strong oral/written communications, planning, analytical, and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with a strong sense of urgency
• Team-oriented, strategic thinker with ability to work independently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML a PLUS
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.