Local Client Services Coordinator
- Full Time
Cox Media Group Athens is home to the top 6 radio stations
in Northeast Georgia/Greater Atlanta, including the flagship stations for UGA
sports. CMG Athens is a Google Premier
SMB Partner and the market leader in targeted digital advertising.
The Client Services Coordinator supports the efforts of the
Advertising Sales Team and facilitates all functions of the Account
Executives. This role provides a
valuable link between the Account Executives and the other internal departments
that help execute the deliverables to the clients of Cox Media Group. It is the
Client Services Coordinator's responsibility to create an environment that
allows for a smooth flow of communication between all parties in the sales
transaction. This position must have the ability to provide the Account
Executives with a feeling of trust, assurance and competence, while being able
to work with the company to get things done in a timely manner. The Client
Services Coordinator handles all administrative needs to fulfill all aspects of
an advertising campaign. The responsibilities are many, various, and not
limited to those provided here and can change on a daily basis.
Qualifications:Oversee all administrative duties necessary before and after the sale to include client setup, order entry and revisions, production orders (both radio and digital), missing commercial copy, coop facilitation, promotional requests, collection support, traffic liaison and annual contracts.
• Assist Account Executives in creating, processing and facilitating radio and digital advertising proposals for products and services such as Google SEM, Google Display Network, Yext, YouTube, Facebook, Website Development, etc.
• Join Account Executives on in-field, face to face appointments with clients/prospects in a support role when necessary.
• Generate sales reports, aging reports, Target Account tracking and any necessary administrative reports.
• Be able to pull data from various online tools to provide a complete picture of traditional and digital ad delivery (impression delivery, click through rate, campaign creative, budgets, etc.) for campaign recaps
• Provide support to the Director of Sales and Digital Ad Operations Manager as required.
• Design and update sales collateral to be used in the field by the Account Executives.
• Enter prospect and customer information into customer relationship management software.
• Working knowledge of a variety of online measurement tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords) is preferred
• Must be disciplined and detail oriented.
• Must be able to prioritize administrative responsibilities.
• Strong verbal communication skills and excellent written communication skills
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.