Digital Sales Specialist
- Full Time
Cox Media Group (CMG) Orlando Radio is in search of a dynamic team player with well rounded digital experience to join their best-in-class digital sales organization as a Digital Sales Specialist.
Our mission at Local Solutions is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. Your job is to navigate digital marketing for our clients in partnership with Local Solutions talented sales team. As a Local Solutions digital marketing expert, you will help to develop customized client solutions centered on creative marketing ideas, answer technical digital questions for Account Managers and clients, and act as a digital project manager, ensuring that each campaign is executed seamlessly.
- Act as a digital product expert for clients and the entire sales team
- Expertly navigate search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing at varying client levels of understanding and utilize these resources to develop effective customized client campaigns
- Work with Account Managers to develop, present, close and execute integrated client solutions
- Act as a digital project manager, overseeing the implementation and continued success of campaigns
- Become a trusted advisor and digital navigator for Account Managers and clients, breaking down complex and technical to the important facts that will truly impact that business
- Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis
- Handle client objections with resiliency and resolve potential conflicts independently
- Spearhead training initiatives for the sales team
- Create and manage sales resources in conjunction with the Digital Sales Manager
- Attend monthly reporting meetings for digital clients, and deliver reports showing advertiser return on investment
- Outstanding customer service skill with the keen ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.