- Full Time
WSB-TV is seeking a talented and experienced producer/photographer/editor for our award-winning local programming department. This position will report to the Senior Executive Producer of Local Programming and be responsible for delivery of daily, weekly and long-range content for both on air and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will excel in all phases of production from concepting, to shooting and editing, to post production. Strong photography skills on a variety of formats are a plus. The producer will be working on content in a wide range of subject areas including entertainment, sports, documentary and news. This role requires strict adherence to deadlines and ability to deliver sponsored content, on budget, that meets ratings and revenue goals. If you enjoy working with a team of creative and collaborative professionals who thrive on exceeding client and audience expectations, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities and Requirements Include:
- Expert use of AVID and/or Adobe Premiere or similar editing software.
- Demonstrated ability to use editing tools including After Effects and Photoshop on deadline.
- Produce, write and edit content for pre-recorded and live programming.
- Produce, write and edit content for OTT, digital and social platforms.
- Deliver scripts and edited content that meet/exceed brand and client expectations and standards.
- Shoot interviews and supporting b-roll as required for on air and digital content.
- 2+ years of professional producing, shooting and/or editing experience
- Live, post-production and studio experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical school program completion
- Demonstrated storytelling technique- video reel of recent projects
- Great communication skills
- Supervise production teams as needed in the field and in studio settings
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.