Vehicle Photographer I
- Full Time
This position is responsible for taking post recon, distribution center, InSight and OVE/Simulcast photographs of vehicles as defined by Image Standards. The Vehicle Photographer will include responsibility for Photo Booth processing on the location.
This is a great entry level position, build your career starting with our in house photography department.
- Capture and process electronic images of vehicles
- Upload all pictures associated with electronic condition reports (ECR)
- Verify the quality and accuracy of each image
- Maintain knowledge of Digital Quality Image (DQI) website
- Re-image any requested re-imaging of any substandard images
- Process vehicles through the Photo Booth following available standard operating procedures (SOPs) if location is so equipped
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such
- Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence
Qualifications:Education & Specialized Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of experience in photography preferred
- Experience in digital and computer processing a plus
- Basic computer software skills are preferred
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motion tasks, manual dexterity
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.