- Full Time
Position: Account Executive
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase, MD
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $42/hr DOE
A client in Bethesda, MD is looking for an Account Executive to join their team on a long term contract, ONSITE.
- The Account Executive will work in an internal agency.
- Be the main, day-to-day point of contact for client partners.
- Act as a strategic partner and extension of the client while ensuring that all project deliverables are executed on strategy.
- Be the liaison between the client and the creative team
- Master assigned lines of business, brand(s)
- Work with clients to develop integrated communications strategies
- Manage and guide project workflows to execute client campaigns, marketing collateral and customer-facing content
- Expertise in strategy and execution in the development and delivery of content, social and/or digital marketing
- Lead all project initiatives by working with the creative team to scope and shape concepts and executions
- Work with Account Supervisor to prepare and pitch business and campaign proposals
- Partner with clients to develop complete and comprehensive creative briefs.
- Identify opportunities for expanded work or new projects within assigned business units.
- Responsible for strategic project consultation and creating integrated project proposals
- Work with Project Manager in monitoring budgets for active projects and specific project deliverables.
- Work with PM on project estimating and scheduling.
- Communicate regularly with the client and provide the client with project status reports
- Partner with the creative team to present deliverables and obtain, consolidate, and translate client feedback.
- Oversee full project scope including PM on inputting tasks, alerts and change requests into Advantage.
- 4+ years of experience as an account executive strongly preferred.
- Ability to partner with clients to develop relevant, effective marketing communications strategies.
- Understanding of design and copy and experience developing creative communications across multiple media and social channels.
- Experience leading a multi-functional project team in both traditional and digital marketing (including creative, social, content, digital, production, distribution, print production, fulfillment, and managing external vendors).
- Understanding of brand design including strategy development, defining visual identity and tone of voice.
- Demonstrated success in managing 360 marketing campaigns.
- Proven understanding of project estimating, scheduling and project management.
- Ability to succeed under pressure, working independently to managing multiple concurrent projects while shifting priorities and responding to changing business/client needs.
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building and client management skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly