Creative Project Manager (Print & Digital)
- Full Time
Position: Creative Project Manager (Print and Digital)
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase, MD
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $42/hr DOE
A client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a long term contract, ONSITE.
- The Project Manager will be an integral part of the creative team.
- Execute client requests ensuring on-target, on-time, on-budget, on-brand delivery of marketing collateral.
- Understand clients' business challenges to provide communications solutions and project management execution.
- Participate in creative development meetings to ensure final output is on strategy.
- The Project Manager will work with internal teams to develop smart, successful, integrated communications strategies
- Establish and manage project workflows to execute client campaigns, marketing collateral and customer-facing content.
- Leverage knowledge and understanding of graphic design, creative, writing, print production, proofreading, and production to facilitate effective communication between departmental teams.
- Partner with Accounts and Creative teams to scope and shape concepts and executions (design and copy), positively influencing project outcomes, across channels.
- Operate as a liaison between project team members within the agency.
- Assist AE in building relationships with clients
- Proactively inform AE of potential cost savings and creative opportunities
- Responsible for job creation, project estimating, scheduling, execution and tracking across internal departments.
- Monitor and track the deliverables and budgets for active projects and specific project deliverables.
- Communicate priorities, needs, challenges and opportunities
- Oversee all tasks, alerts, briefs input into PM tool (Advantage) and ensure all jobs are routed through the team appropriately.
- 3+ years of work experience in a project management role either in an external or internal agency strongly preferred.
- Ad agency project management experience preferred
- Experience managing print, direct marketing campaigns, digital, social, video, etc.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Advantage, Basecamp, Trello, Workfront, etc.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Resourceful and solution oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent creative project management skills, highly organized and able to multitask effectively.
- Strong understanding of the integrated marketing/agency processes and workflows including creative, content, digital, production, distribution, print production, fulfillment, etc.
- Successful track record in client service/project management in a marketing or creative environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.