Marketing Specialist, Creative Partnerships, NBCU Hispanic Group
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Lead the development of project documents, such as the Scope of Work, and keeping sponsorship trackers up-to-date. Schedule and lead kick off calls, weekly status calls and other necessary touch points with agencies, clients and internal partners (i.e. Sales, Planning, etc.)Working with Producers and other internal parties (i.e. Digital, Legal) to ensure accountability, message consistency and that deliverables are met.Accountable for consistent and timely communication with internal and external parties as related to client campaigns, such as sharing assets gathered, changes to deliverables, troubleshooting issues, etc. Collect and organize client-related materials: i.e. timelines, calendars, etc.Key contributor to the organization and management of our sports properties, including but not limited to seasonal Premier League soccer, FIFA tournaments, and other soccer tournaments.Lead the development of Post-Campaign materials, including Quick Caps, Case Study Recap decks and Video Sizzles.
This position will support and contribute to the development and implementation of integrated Ad Aales marketing strategies for clients across the Hispanic Group’s multi-channel and multi-platform initiatives - including on-air, online, new media, etc.
Post-Sale and Project Management: Lead the execution process of sold client campaigns, including but not limited to:
Pre-Sale and Proposal Development: Lead the development of marketing solutions in response to client RFPs and/or Sales’ needs for assigned categories.
Schedule and lead debriefs with Sales to review client objectives. Lead brainstorming meetings with internal partners.Develop concept briefs and/or PowerPoint presentations. Participate in agency/client meetings and present marketing solutions.
* 3 years of professional experience
* Four year degree (B.A.,B.S) from an accredited college of university, preferably with a discipline one of the following: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Communications, Advertising
* Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
* Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
* Must be willing to work in New York, NY
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
* Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail.
* Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities.
* Self-Starter; eager to learn, grow and brings a can-do attitude to the position.
* Interest in and knowledgeable of sporting events, especially soccer, desired.
* Proven ability to partner effectively with team members, the Sales organization, and external parties.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong and effective presentation skills (verbal and in PPT format).
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish) but NOT required
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.